Exchanges & Returns Policy
This policy is applicable for items purchased on the Quin Design website only. For items not purchased on the Quin Design website, please contact the original place of purchase for assistance with your exchange or return. For items purchased on the Quin Design website, please complete the Exchanges & Returns Request Form here.
We encourage helmet buyers to try on their helmet at home, taking care not to remove or damage any tags, labels, cling, stickers or other packaging. When trying a helmet on for size, ensure that you adjust the chin strap to secure a snug fit and wear the helmet for between 5-20 minutes to ensure no painful pressure points develop. Do not take the helmet for a ride until you are satisfied with the fit.
No Restock Fees
We don’t charge restocking fees. If your order arrives and doesn’t work for you, just return it. Customers may return any new, unused, and unaltered item within 14 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund of the purchase price to your original payment method.
- One (1) exchange is provided for size or color exchanges without any handling or restocking fee.
- Items sent back for an exchange must be in new, unused and unaltered condition and include the original helmet bag, accessories bag and contents, manual, tags, stickers, shield cling (still on the shield) and packaging. Returns must be packaged in the original box with any product documentation that was included with the helmet.
- Items must be shipped back with a protective outer shipping box (do not ship JUST the helmet box back).
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the size exchange - getting the item back to the Quin Design warehouse and shipping back to the customer.
- All returns require an RA (Return Authorization) number. Do not ship your item back without one.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and unaltered condition and include the original helmet bag, accessories bag and contents, manual, tags, stickers, shield cling (still on the shield) and packaging. Returns must be packaged in the original box with any product documentation that was included with the helmet.
- Returns must be shipped with a protective outer shipping box (do not ship JUST the helmet box back).
- Once your item is received and inspected (usually within 1 business day of receipt at our warehouse), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to 10 business days for the credit to be posted to your account.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting the order back to Quin’s Dallas warehouse.
- If the order was shipped with a free shipping promotion, the shipping cost will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- See instructions below on how to complete a return.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Quin Design provides the option of printing our a pre-paid UPS shipping label for a fee of $20.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your helmet shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any refused, undelivered, or abandoned package will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Used or Damaged Goods
- Any item that has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any items that show signs of use (makeup, product residue, wear, bugs, dirt, smell, hair, scuffing, discoloration, scratches, etc) or otherwise are in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- By returning a helmet, the sender guarantees that the helmet was never worn other than for size check, and was never worn while driving, riding, sitting on or otherwise operating a motorcycle or any other vehicle and that the helmet was never dropped, bumped, or otherwise exposed to any impact or other damage.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or accessories may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the purchase price.
- If a returned item is found to have any signs of use, it will be shipped back to the customer and no refund will be issued.
- International shipments should be marked as “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Quin Design upon delivery will be rejected.
Damaged or Lost Items
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping boxes or bags and take pictures if possible.
- Please let us know ASAP if you have an issue with delivery by the carrier.
- Damaged and lost item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL). We will assist our customers in these claims. We ask that customers be patience and proactive in this process as Quin Design is not in control of the process and customer service timeline in these cases.
- Complete the Exchange & Refunds Form here
- The Quin Design team will respond via email to providing you with an RA Number
- Send the helmet back to the return to address (see below)
- Once received, the helmet will go through inspection by the Quin Design team
- If it is a RETURN - your refund will be processed in accordance with the relevant policy
- If it is an EXCHANGE - your new size helmet will be dispatched the same day or next day and a confirmation email will be sent.
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXXXXX)
1729 Irving Blvd.
Suite # 103
Dallas, TX 75207
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 214-855-8785