CURRENT USPS INTL RESTRICTIONS/CHANGES:
Effective April 10, 2020, the Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance to destinations where the foreign postal operator has indicated that they are unable to process or deliver international mail or services originating from the United States. Therefore, Quin Design is unable to utilize USPS for international shipments until this situation changes.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested into your shopping cart and utilize our Standard Checkout to place your order. Shipping costs will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All prices are shown in US dollars.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
- Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- We are presently shipping to the following countries and are working hard to expand this list further quickly: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam.
- Customer must be aware of the certification of the helmet they order. Quin make no guarantees of shipping a helmet that is appropriate for the recipient's local country.
- Quin is not responsible for notifying customer of international shipping regulations or import taxes prior to shipping their order
Returns / Exchanges
- The customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Quin Design upon delivery will be rejected.
For warranty claims please contact Quin Design Customer Service. While Quin Design will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.